WGJ4K: Game Chat WGJ4K: Game Chat

I'm Glad This Continued

The dynamics of the first were great and this is another fantastic job. I didn't actually think you'd end up making another one but I'm really glad you did! Looking forward to more great work in the fututre.

Australia Day Australia Day

D:<

You get a 6 because there was nothing there I hadn't seen before - taking an ad and animating it doesn't count as humour methinks. The animation was good though, and your lipsync was great - just do something original next time please.

NG 2009 NG 2009

Very, very good ending to a very, very god year.

Such is Life was so long ago, I thought it was last year! It's good to have something like this to remind you of the classics. Aaaaahh...
*reminiscence*

BiZZaRoTomFulp responds:

Exactly. Thanks for watching

Redshift Redshift

Very, Very Good.

Runs nicely on a Netbook, which is good because it is very much the kind of game you can play over and over again. However, all the ememies were fantastic up until the final boss... I was kind of let down my the - how can I say this without spoiling it - "spherically derived simplicity" of the boss. The plot was basic and straightforward but it didn't have to be deep in this kind of game. Thanks for this fantastic game!

Riddle School 5 Riddle School 5

Very Good!

Lots of great easter eggs too - try typing 1337 into the chair XD

Overmode Overmode

Lots of Fun!

The boss at the end seemed a bit easy though... the concept behind this was great, it reminded me of Achievement Unlocked.

Medieval wars Medieval wars

Fantastic!

This really captures the idea of medieval times.

MashedByMachines responds:

Thanks :) I´m glad you liked it.

Burner Man Burner Man

Crazy good!

Very nicely done, specifically the hands, they're really well-proportioned.

Osuka responds:

Thanks, making hands is a big pain in the ass. So im really glad that you see the hands wellproportioned :)